Synfig 1.3.15 Release Notes¶
- Fixed issue when copying skeletons from one file to another. Previously this was resulting in corrupted file, but now it isn’t.
Advanced Outline fixes¶
- Fixed glitches when moving Widthpoints on unlooped Advanced Outline (issue #1401).
- Fix Incorrect position of Widthpoints on Homogenous Advanced Outline (issue #1431).
- Fixed Widthpoints that were wrongly computed on non-homogenous Advanced Outline (issue #1523).
- Fixed “Link to Spline”: now places vertex into correct position when Spline is looped (issue #1467).
- Fixed rendering of Advanced Outline width point tips (issue #1480).
- DashItem Offset and Length parameters now use consistent units when editing them (issue #1265).
Windows version fixes¶
- Fixed issues opening and exporting of files with multibyte (i.e. Arabic) symbols in filename.
- Fixed random crashes when editing splines (issue #1442).
- Removed unused Change Preview Quality menu item.
- Activate widget_filename right after user chooses file via button/file dialog (issue #1425).
- Homogenous parameter of Advanced Outline is enabled and static by default.
- Set Animation Speed parameter of Noise Distort Layer as static by default.
- Fixed crash when exporting with “pngspritesheet” target (issue #356).
- Fixed crash when removing spline vertex too fast.
- Fixed crashes related with exceptions thrown in GTK event callback handlers.
- Fixed crash when undoing creation of a moved/changed vertex of spline.
- Fixed crash when unexporting value node (issue #231).
- Fixed time and delta values in tooltip while dragging in Graph panel (issue #1405).
- Fixed renaming layer set affecting other names (issue #1146).
- Fixed initial value for filename entry in Render Settings dialog.