Draw Tool is the one that most artists will be familiar with.
This is best used with a drawing tablet, although it can be used with a
The Tool Options Panel allows you to specify:
- Name : Used for the new layer; any number in this field will automatically increment with each layer created
- Layer Type : Whether create Outline and/or Advanced Outline, Region layers (Splines)
- Blend Method : The blending method used to composite on the layers below
- Opacity : Sets the Amount Parameter for new layers. Defaults to 1.00 (Completely opaque)
- Brush Size : Sets the Outline width or the size of the gradient (only for Outline, Advanced Outline and Curve Gradient)
- Pressure Sensitive
- Smoothness : Determines how much tablet jitter is removed, and as
a result, how many vertices the resulting splines are composed of.
Could by Local or Global
- Local : Adjust the Spline between the Splines points.
- Global : Adjust the Spline globally.
- Width Max Error : for advanced outline layer.
- Round End : The ends of the spline will be rounded, only for Outline, Advanced Outline layers.
- Auto Loop : When the stroke of the
Draw Toolends near the beginning of the stroke, automatically connect the last Handle to the first.
- Auto Extend : When the stroke begins and/or end at or near an endpoint Handle of another outline, the resulting outline is simply appended to the existing Outline Layer
- Auto Link : When the stroke begins and/or ends at or near a
vertex Handle in another outline, and the outline
isn’t being extended by the
Auto Extendoption above, the first and/or last vertex of the resulting outline is linked to the Handle on the existing Outline Layer.
- Feather : Set the Feather Parameter on the layer
- Auto Export : Automatically Export the Spline list points into the Values Base Nodes of the Library Panel